One of the ways in which Susan has been working through the grief caused by Noah’s suicide was through her writing, first through a blog, then by writing a grief memoir. “I’ll Write Your Name in Every Beach: A Mother’s Quest for Comfort, Courage and Clarity After Suicide Loss” (Jessica Kingsley Publishers) chronicles the first few years of heartache and healing after losing Noah, to suicide. It blends my story with quotes from experts, original poetry, and soothing mind-body exercises to bring light and inspiration to the suicide grief journey. It’s meant for those who have lost loved ones to suicide (loss survivors) and those who care for and work with them, like friends, therapists, and clergy. Psychologist John Jordan, an expert in suicide grief, writes, “This eloquent story of one mother’s efforts to find her way after the death of her son by suicide will help you navigate your own painful journey towards peace.” You can read more about the book and order it through my website or through your preferred source. All proceeds from book sales will go to the Noah Langholz Remembrance Fund. Please help spread the word about this book through social media and reviews – thanks so much!
- 2021 message to supporters of the NLRF
- Juggle Fest! 2018 in Memory of Noah Langholz
- Juggling Festival and Show to be held in memory of Noah on Sunday June 24, 2018
- Healing the Broken Jewish Soul After a Child’s Suicide: An Illustrated Book Talk
- I’ll Write Your Name on Every Beach by Susan Auerbach
- Grantee profile: Outward Bound California
- Noah’s 25th Birthday