On June 28th, 2016, Noah would have been 25. To mark the occasion, we are having a gathering of his friends and relatives to celebrate his life. It will also be the official public announcement of the Noah Langholz Remembrance Fund, a non-profit charitable corporation, to support charitable causes in his name.
- 2021 message to supporters of the NLRF
- Juggle Fest! 2018 in Memory of Noah Langholz
- Juggling Festival and Show to be held in memory of Noah on Sunday June 24, 2018
- Healing the Broken Jewish Soul After a Child’s Suicide: An Illustrated Book Talk
- I’ll Write Your Name on Every Beach by Susan Auerbach
- Grantee profile: Outward Bound California
- Noah’s 25th Birthday